Marketing Associate - Entry Level
Date Posted: Today
New Acquisitions Inc. is looking for a full-time Marketing Account Manager. Our Marketing Department is an award-winning, hands-on crew that creatively communicates all we have to offer our clients and their customers. The team is collaborative and motivated, learning from successes and failures with an openness to change.
As a Marketing Account Manager, a typical day might include some of the following:
- Communicating closely with clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of each client account
- Devising an integrated marketing campaign strategy and timeline; execute the necessary marketing mix throughout the event cycle
- Initiate and maintaining marketing plans, task tracking, creative directives and editing requests
- Creating and managing marketing toolkits for each client
- Track and analyze statistics; constantly be on the lookout for ways to quantifiably improve our business
- Preparing post-campaign recap analysis
This Job Might Be For You If
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult client issues and finding creative solutions. You don't get flustered easily, and if you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it.
- You like helping people. As the marketing expert, you need to be ready to help a client create the right marketing plan. Teaching someone something new makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You pay attention to the details. Meeting deadlines and planning ahead - sometimes years in advance - is at the core of our success as we get quite a few last minute requests.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you learn quickly. When things change, you know how to adapt.
- You communicate clearly. You write well and speak eloquently and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You are motivated. You volunteer for new challenges and take ownership of your tasks. With us, that truly makes a difference.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field is a plus
- 0-3 years project/account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skill set with the ability to prioritize tasks, set schedules and finalize projects within appropriate timeframes and meet high quality standards
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, New Acquisitions leads the southeast in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals. Their goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing Fortune 100 marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment. At New Acquisitions commitment to teamwork helps them accomplish every goal set.